Toadfish x Jetty Co-Op Shucker
CO-OP Wooden Oyster Shucker
Toadfish & Jetty have teamed up to create this one-of-a-kind wooden oyster shucker to aid in coastal conservation. Ergonomic wooden handle made for safe shucking. High-quality stainless steel curved blade-through design. For every CO-OP product sold both Toadfish & Jetty will each replant 10 sqft of oyster beds to help clean our waters.
What Makes Our Oyster Knife Unique?
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to 'pop' open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
- NOT designed for opening raw large 'rock' Gulf Coast oysters.
- U.S. Patent No. 852005