Toadfish x Jetty Co-Op Shucker
CO-OP Wooden Oyster Shucker
Toadfish & Jetty have teamed up to create this one-of-a-kind wooden oyster shucker to aid in coastal conservation. Every Product sold will replant 10 square feet of new oyster beds that will help filter and clean your local waters. Ergonomic wooden handle made for safe shucking. High quality stainless steel curved blade-through design.
What Makes Our Oyster Knife Unique?
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of all Toadfish products goes directly to oyster habitat restoration projects.
- Handle made from post consumer recycled plastic.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant stainless steel blade that is bent on the tip section allowing raw oysters to 'pop' open from the hinge.
- Ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creating one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- Multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the tip section to cut oysters out of the shell.
- NOT designed for opening raw large 'rock' Gulf Coast oysters.
- U.S. Patent No. 852005